Recent Abstracts & Research
- ECR: Brain: Evaluating the capability of deep learning (DL) based image processing of brain MRI to improve quality while reducing acquisition times.
- ECR: Spine: Evaluating the performance of deep learning AI (DLAI) to match routine lumbar spine MRI image quality at highly reduced scan times.
- RSNA: Accelerating Whole-Body PET Acquisitions Using Deep Learning: External Validation on Foreign Country Data, Quantitative
- RSNA: Standardized Uptake Value (SUV) Evaluation of 4x Faster PET Scans Enhanced Using Deep Learning
Major Publications of Subtle Team
- Deep Learning in Neuroradiology
G. Zaharchuk, E. Gong, M. Wintermark, D. Rubin and C.P. Langlotz
American Journal of Neuroradiology 2018
- Deep learning enables reduced gadolinium dose for contrast‐enhanced brain MRI
Enhao Gong, John M. Pauly, Max Wintermark, Greg Zaharchuk
Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging 2018
- Deep Generative Adversarial Neural Networks for Compressive Sensing (GANCS) MRI.
Mardani, Morteza, Enhao Gong, Joseph Y. Cheng, Shreyas S. Vasanawala, Greg Zaharchuk, Lei Xing, and John M. Pauly.
IEEE transactions on medical imaging. 2018 Jul 23.
- Quantitative Susceptibility Mapping using Deep Neural Network: QSMnet
Jaeyeon Yoon*, Enhao Gong*, Itthi Chatnuntawech, Berkin Bilgic, Jingu Lee, Woojin Jung, Jingyu Ko, Hosan Jung, Kawin Setsompop, Greg Zaharchuk, Eung Yeop Kim, John Pauly, Jongho Lee
NeuroImage 2018 Jun 15.
- Deep Generative Adversarial Networks for Compressed Sensing Automates MRI
Morteza Mardani, Enhao Gong, Joseph Y. Cheng, Shreyas Vasanawala, Greg Zaharchuk, Marcus Alley, Neil Thakur, Song Han, William Dally, John M. Pauly, Lei Xing
NIPS Workshop 2017, ISMRM 2017, 2018
- Improved Prediction of the Final Infarct From Acute Stroke Neuroimaging Using Deep Learning
Yilin Niu*, Enhao Gong*, Junshen Xu, John Pauly, Greg Zaharchuk
International Stroke Conference (ISC) 2018, ISMRM 2018
- 200x Low-dose PET Reconstruction using Deep Learning
Junshen Xu*, Enhao Gong*, John Pauly, Greg Zaharchuk
NIPS Healthcare Workshop 2017
- Coil compression for accelerated imaging with Cartesian sampling
T Zhang, JM Pauly, SS Vasanawala, M Lustig
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine 2013
Co-authored and Collaboration Publications
- Single-impulse panoramic photoacoustic computed tomography of small-animal whole-body dynamics at high spatiotemporal resolution
Lei Li, Liren Zhu, Cheng Ma, Li Lin, Junjie Yao, Lidai Wang, Konstantin Maslov, Ruiying Zhang, Wanyi Chen, Junhui Shi, Lihong V Wang
Nature biomedical engineering 2017
- DSD: Dense-sparse-dense training for deep neural networks
Song Han, et.al. Jeff Pool, Sharan Narang, Huizi Mao, Enhao Gong, Shijian Tang, Erich Elsen, Peter Vajda, Manohar Paluri, John Tran, Bryan Catanzaro, William J. Dally
International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR) 2017
- ISLES 2016&2017 – Benchmarking Ischemic Stroke Lesion Outcome Prediction Based on Multispectral MRI
Stefan Winzeck, et.al.
Frontier Neurology, 2018
- PROMISE: Parallel‐imaging and compressed‐sensing reconstruction of multicontrast imaging using SharablE information
Enhao Gong, et.al.
Magnetic resonance in medicine. 2015 Feb;73(2):523-35.
- Recurrent generative adversarial neural networks for compressive imaging
Morteza Mardani, Enhao Gong, Joseph Y. Cheng, John Pauly, Lei Xing
Computational Advances in Multi-Sensor Adaptive Processing (CAMSAP) 2017
- Use of Gradient Boosting Machine Learning to Predict Patient Outcome in Acute Ischemic Stroke based on Imaging, Demographic and Clinical Information
Yuan Xie, et.al.
American Journal of Roentgenology, 2018